2016 Winemaker Dinner at Root Bistro
Winemaker Dinner 2016
Join us and Root Bistro & Wine Bar for our 2016 Winemaker Dinner, a night of gourmet food and exquisite wine hosted by Door Peninsula Winery’s Head Winemaker Paul Santoriello.
What: A 5 course gourmet dinner with wine pairings. Menu by Executive Chef Howard Snitzer of Root Bistro and hosted by Door Peninsula Winery’s Head Winemaker Paul Santoriello
Where: Root Bistro & Wine Bar | 23 N. 3rd ave, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
When: Saturday, September 17th. Doors open at 5:30 pm, Dinner to follow at 6:30 pm
Cost: $70/person. Tickets must be purchased in advance; no tickets will be sold at the door.
5-Course Dinner Menu:
- Mushrooms En Croute – escargot and garlic butter in mushroom caps under a puff pastry dome
- Pastrami Salmon Hash and Quail Egg Benedict – house-made Pastrami Salmon and diced potato, pressed into a circle and pan seared, quail egg on top with dijon hollandaise
- Grilled Pineapple, Blood Orange Supremes, and Jicama Salad with Rice Vinegar and Cilantro Dressing
- Beef Negimaki – beef tenderloin, pounded thin and wrapped around scallions, grilled, with teriyaki sauce, sweet hot baby beets from Emerald Acres Farm and jasmine rice
- Dark Chocolate Mousse, Zabayon, and Berries
Note: No physical tickets will be sent. Guests check in with their name at the door.
Out of stock